California's Impact on Abused Children
"I hate people who prey upon children and I have devoted my life to doing everything I can to stop them. The system doesn't love children, it's endangering them, and if you saw what I see every day, then you'd hate it as violently as I do. I have looked evil in the face--how could I every turn away?" Andrew Vachss: New York based, Internationally renowned Child's Rights Advocate and Attorney whose practice is solely limited to abuse/neglect, custody/visitation, and related tort litigation for children and youth. Mr. Vachss is also an author: the sales of his crime novels subsidize his legal practice.
CA SYSTEM CONSISTENTLY HARMS CHILDREN
If you've ever met California adults who, as children, were sold to their abusers, you begin to get a grasp of the irreparable damage that CA Family Court fraud does to children. As adults, they cannot trust or bond with other people, their core-identity is essentially shattered, and they're often unable to rely upon their own judgment--because, as children, they were brutally battered, bullied and brainwashed not to.
Criminal batterer fathers use particularly heinous tactics against their own children: falsely telling their children that their mother "died" or "doesn't want them" or the all-time-favorites: "mommy is crazy" or "mommy doesn't love you." Thanks to California spearheading the violent fathers' "rights" movement--batterer fathers have a bevy of criminal "clinicians" whom they can hire to further "acclimate" (brainwash) the abused child using tactics similar to religious cults--including over-medicating abused children with near-lethal dosages of hypnotics, anti-psychotics and SSRIs.
Of course, all of this is only compounded by the overt criminal negligence of the system. Many children have reached out to teachers, school counselors, therapists, principals, child-care counselors, recreation counselors, pediatricians, nurses, coaches, CPS workers, state social workers, family court evaluators and even family court judges. Despite being trained to recognize abuse and legally liable to report, respond and protect--almost none of them do. And that kind of blatant criminal negligence and barbaric apathy (under the false pretenses of legal self-preservation) sends one hell of a powerful message to an abused child: "You don't count. You have no value." A message only exacerbated by the prolific child abuse awareness campaigns: "Tell a teacher! Tell somebody!" But when an abused child does--nothing happens. They "don't matter."
Children clearly know who is the loving, protective parent and who is the violent, abusive parent because the actions of both parents are done directly to them, the child. But a child can't understand why people who are supposed to help, won't--or why they allow them to be further harmed instead. That kind of systemic betrayal causes irreparable damage to a frail, battered psyche of an abused child. That kind of betrayal is evil.
MORE EXAMPLES OF HOW CA HARMS CHILDREN:
*READ HOW THE CALIFORNIA SEX ABUSE LOOPHOLE BECAME LAW: How a Sex Offender Lobby Made Law
PAINFULLY TRAGIC EXAMPLE OF CA NEGLIGENCE
Here is a very moving, yet powerfully disturbing--and all too common--example of California's overt negligence and consistent refusal to protect--let alone value--its abused children:
From SF Gate.com: Jesse Salvador Rodriguez Age 16. Jesse entered this world fighting for his life and died March 20 in an environment which grossly failed to protect him from taking it. He is survived by those who worked hard to keep him safe, and by those who chose not to. May the latter awaken to a greater commitment to protect each child whose care they are entrusted with. Jesse had a precocious knowledge and passion for film and was interviewed by the SF Film Society read more (emphasis added).
AND EVEN MORE BETRAYAL FROM THE SYSTEM
*Social Fathers' Rights "Research": A good rule of thumb about Social Research--if it comes from California it's most likely fraud--especially if it's Fathers' Rights Research. Most of the false research that erroneously concludes that single mother households directly contribute to high crime rates, teen pregnancy, juvenile crime, juvenile delinquency, poor academic performance, and juvenile substance abuse, comes directly from California "researchers" who either have ties to or funding from the violent fathers' rights groups. These CA "researchers" have foisted this garbage to Congress and have succeeding in duping the federal government into sanctioning violence against innocent mothers and children. Knowingly lying to Congress to dupe the federal goverment into sanctioning horrific violence and human rights violations against its innocent citizens certainly sounds treasonous...
*FACTS: One of our researchers has had the opportunity to review the actual statistical data of some of this fraudulent research--data that is not available to the mainstream public who only get to review the published conclusions of research. All research data had the same similar statistical results: children fare better with their mothers hands down. So, what's a lying, scumbag CA researcher to do? LIE. Lie about your own data's results. Lie to anyone and everyone--just be sure to "repeat the lie enough...." Interesting to note that ample legitimate statistical government data already disproves this CA crap research. From Feminista Editor Trish Wilson's heavily cited article, U.S. Fatherhood Initiatives:
*Single mother homes have been cited as directly contributing to high crime rates, teen pregnancy, juvenile crime, juvenile delinquency, poor academic performance, and juvenile substance abuse1 despite evidence that crime2, delinquency3, and teen pregnancy4 rates have been steadily dropping for over a decade.5 Most out-of-wedlock pregnancies were to women in their twenties and thirties.6 Teen pregnancies account for only one third of all out-of-wedlock births.7 1999-2000 SAT math scores are the highest they've been since 1969.8 The highest rates of juvenile substance abuse are found in families where children are being raised by a lone biological father or a biological father and a step-mother, not in single mother homes with or without a stepfather.9 (emphasis added)
FAMILY COURT IMPACT ON ABUSED CHILDREN
MUST SEE VIDEO See & hear for yourself, CA Judges and Commissioners knowingly:
- subjecting innocent children to repeated violence, molestation and rape;
- forcibly denying children their rights to be protected;
- forcibly denying mothers their rights and legal obligations to protect their children;
- defying and defiling the laws of the State, Federal Government and the Constitution;
- abusing judicial power to support the batterer/abuser/sex-offender lobbies;
- promoting their own misogynistic agenda while simultaneously violating public trust
You will also hear the panicked pleas of a sexually-abused child forced by the "State" to be repeatedly raped and traumatized, begging her mother to "break the law" to "get her out." Quotes from video: "...high overlap between domestic violence perpetration and incest perpetration..." "I've seen the anguish of mothers whose children are being sexually abused where the Court refused to permit her to protect her children..." See more video
Listed below are some articles and resources on the impact of family court corruption on abused children:
More Info Coming Soon!!
CHILD ABUSE: IMPACT, RESEARCH, & DATA
- UN Secretary-General’s Study on Violence Against Children '06 provides information on the global incidence of various types of violence against children within the family, schools, institutions, detention facilities, work and communities. Violence includes physical and psychological violence, discrimination, neglect and maltreatment ranging from sexual abuse in the home to corporal and humiliating punishment at school; from the use of physical restraints in homes to brutality at the hands of law enforcement; from abuse and neglect in institutions to gang warfare; from infanticide to so-called “honour” killing. Disturbingly, the study confirms that violence against children is pervasive, remains hidden and socially approved, is frequently legal and State-authorized; and exists in every country of the world, cutting across culture, class, education, income and ethnic origin. More
- Get Facts on Children & Domestic Violence Factsheet from the Family Violence Prevention Fund. Highlights include: U.S. Advisory Board on Child Abuse suggests that domestic violence may be the single major precursor to child abuse and neglect fatalities in this country; in a national survey of more than 6,000 American families, 50 percent of the men who frequently assaulted their wives also frequently abused their children; children who are exposed to domestic violence are more likely to exhibit behavioral and physical health problems including depression, anxiety, and violence towards peers. They are also more likely to attempt suicide, abuse drugs & alcohol, run away from home, engage in teenage prostitution, and commit sexual assault crimes.
- Scholarly Articles, Research & Review and area on Child Custody & Abuse from The Leadership Council on Child Abuse & Interpersonal Violence is a nonprofit, independent scientific organization committed to providing the latest scientific information on the treatment of victims of trauma from professionals and the legal system; and to promoting the ethical application of psychological science to human welfare. The LC seeks to correct the misuse of psychological science to serve vested interests (sex-offender, abuser/batterer lobbies) or justify victimizing vulnerable populations -- especially abused and neglected children. Founded in 1998 by professionals, its mission is . We are committed to providing the public with accurate, research-based information about a variety of mental health issues and to preserving society's commitment to protect its most vulnerable members.
- In the United States, child abuse, neglect, rape and death (as a direct result of child abuse, child neglect, murder) has steadily escalated since 2001: read here
- Bruce Perry, M.D., Ph.D., one of the world's foremost experts on childhood trauma and maltreatment, Senior Fellow of the ChildTrauma Academy, and a founding national advisory board member of PROTECT, explains the trauma impact from incest on children and the importance of the Circle of Trust Reforms: read here